Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Dodge Rune Refunded Next Patch!

Creator: Brentaxe December 10, 2011 2:09pm
Brentaxe
<Member>
Brentaxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 2:09pm | Report
Quoted:
Posted by Moneypenny

As previously announced, we will be proactively refunding Dodge runes in preparation for phasing this stat out of the game. After overcoming some initial challenges with distributing such a large number of refunds, we’re excited to confirm that we will be refunding all those Quintessences and Seals associated with the Dodge stat and removing them from your runebooks starting on Friday, the 16th of December. We estimate that all summoners will have received their refund by Sunday, the 25th of December, but many players will receive their refund over the course of this time. Once all refunds have been completed, we’ll make another announcement to let you know the process has been completed.

Remember that this refund is only phase one of the plan, and will take place before we are finished with remaking all of those champions and items that still utilize Dodge. For this reason, Dodge runes will remain available for purchase in the store until we have completely finished with champion and item changes to completely remove the Dodge stat.

Once all remakes have been completed, we’ll issue a second round of refunds for any Dodge runes that you might have chosen to re-purchase. So in the meantime, you will be able to continue to enjoy all those champions and items that previously utilized your Dodge build if you so choose. There will be no IP lost in the process!

So if you have Dodge runes, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a chunk of IP coming your way! And if you’re looking for some new runes to fill out the space in your rune book, we have awesome holiday runes coming up to celebrate the Snowdown Season as well as some brand new rune types becoming available in the upcoming patch.

Christmas present!
this place is a dump
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 8:25pm | Report
ah, those 7380IP coming back, now I just have to face the hard decision of buying a rune page or buy a champ that I know is strong but I doubt I'll use much ( Xerath- Skarner- Talon)

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Nepmif
<Member>
Nepmif's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:03am | Report
Still mad because now Jax is going to suck

Thanks to MissMaw and The_Nameless_Bard for the awesome sigs!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:04am | Report
Well they'll probably rework him, so that might change.

Yay at getting IP for those dodge seals I barely used anyway ^^

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:49am | Report
I like refunds, I feel the need to buy the runes, just for the refund.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
rkolevedis
<Member>
rkolevedis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 9:14am | Report
now dodge will be coming only from ninja tabi????
wtf?

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 10:22am | Report
They will be changed to.
After this patch dodge be gone FOR EVER!
^^
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Sutherland
<Member>
Sutherland's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 10:26am | Report
I don't even know what I'm gonna buy with my 7k IP... Riot are just taking my awesome runes away and giving me so many choices with the IP I don't like it :P
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the Textless Sig.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide