Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Gangplank or Nasus?

Creator: StormFox
May 20, 2012 2:36pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Gangplank or Nasus?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by StormFox » May 20, 2012 2:36pm | Report
I will most likely buy both of these eventually but right now I can only get 1. They both look really fun with nice abilities/ults so I'm having a very tough time deciding... Which one would you guys recommend and why? I'm a fairly new player too, only like level 9 although I normally play with like level 28 friends.
StormFox's Forum Avatar

StormFox
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tweeboy2 » May 20, 2012 2:45pm | Report
Can you list some of the champions you currently play? It all depends on what kind of champions you like the most.
tweeboy2's Forum Avatar

tweeboy2
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (11)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Keondre » May 20, 2012 2:51pm | Report
Gangplank is a great choice. He excels in all lanes and can carry a game to victory. On the other hand, Nasus is a great farmer and teaches you to last hit, like Annie.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Keondre's Forum Avatar

Keondre
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (221)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by StormFox » May 20, 2012 2:52pm | Report
tweeboy2 wrote:

Can you list some of the champions you currently play? It all depends on what kind of champions you like the most.

Right now I only have 1 which is fiddlesticks but I've been doing well with him and enjoying him. I love his burst when using crowstorm/terrify/drain but sometimes I feel very squishy.
StormFox's Forum Avatar

StormFox
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » May 20, 2012 2:59pm | Report
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile