Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving!

Creator: SOAC Bas November 27, 2013 8:43am
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 8:43am | Report
Happy Thanksgiving to all the friends and fans we have made on this site. Thank you for all the ragers and those who I have raged towards (I am not innocent in this). Thank you to all those who watch our shows, and send me messages. Thank you to all the guests and those who have enjoyed our shows and helped keep them going.

Thankful for all the junglers who refuse to see Season 4 as the end, but keep playing without Targons. Thank you to all the mid laners who refuse to play Kassadin out of spite for that abominal op beast. Thank you to all the junglers who repeatedly gank a weak laner pre lvl 6 to help me get ahead. Thank you to all the supports who effectively ward their area. Thank you to every ADC who types Thank You for protecting and feeding me (all 2 of you). Thank you to the top laner who upon seeing riven decides not to feed but to sit back and farm. Thank you to the opposing mid laner who believed LOLcounter was the best website thereby picking champs they can't play well to "counter" my main.

Most of all I am thankful for the many players who have helped and coached me up. I am grateful for the opportunity to meet some of the players, fans, and streamers even those who I freak out. I am grateful for the website traffic, and for all the hilarious things I have seen and done in a game I never wanted to play but became hopelessly addicted to playing.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 8:45am | Report
ha :) good post Bas :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide