Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I can't get an S with Anivia

Creator: Sozzoh April 26, 2018 10:44pm
Sozzoh
<Member>
Sozzoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2018 10:44pm | Report
It's literally impossible. Holy ****, I recently (2 games ago) went 15/1/18 with the most CS in the game. I expected to get an S+, S at the very minimal. No, S-. Now I can't get M7 with her and I've been trying for over 50 games where i've carried hard and still got an A+ or S-. Rito pls just give that **** to me. Also what's the deal with horrible teammates? I've been on a 7 game losing streak and for the love of god I can't carry them because they start to feed my mid laner, which turns to the enemy mid laner completely ****ting on me. i'm really addicted to this game lmao i hate it
OGxFUBAR
<Member>
OGxFUBAR's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2018 12:16pm | Report
Warding has a big part of the ranking as well. Sorry for the blow tho!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2018 3:03pm | Report
I tend to get more S Ranks when I group up with people, and like OGxFubar said warding helps out to an extent, also always be sure to look at the end game stats, Damage done, damage taken, ect to see where you are lacking and what you can improve on.

Good luck getting Mastery 7 hopefully it won't take much longer :)
7daysko
<Member>
7daysko's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2018 9:02am | Report
Ranks depend on a couple of things, and that's because you are being compared to other players' performances with Anivia. Anivia isn't a common champion in most elos, so most Anivia players are OTPs or otherwise very able Anivia players. As you can understand, this makes good performance with the champion very common, so getting S is very hard, with S+ requiring a near flawless performance. Here are a couple of things to look out for:
  • CS. Try to lose almost no minions during the laning phase, and try to keep your CS high through the game.
  • Wards. The more wards you place, the better.
  • KDA. I think KDA matters the least, but having a near perfect KDA helps.
  • Damage Dealt.
Good luck with getting the S rank. It's tedious but it's not impossible.

Also sorry for your unlucky game streak. I lost 8/10 placement games this season if I remember correctly (most of them without Anivia, but I still didn't play horribly), and I naturally had to start my climb way below my S7 rank. It takes quite some time, but once you get used to the way players play in those elos, you'll be able to climb much easier, even with weaker teammates.
"If there's one thing I've kept after all these years of playing this game, that'd be that, in the jungle, everything goes"
- some guy before picking Janna jungle in champion select.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide