Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[Italy] Server undefined/unavailable

Creator: B4R0Z October 30, 2011 4:04pm
B4R0Z
<Member>
B4R0Z's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 4:04pm | Report
Hi guys, I'm an italian LoL player, and tonight I'm experiencing some mysterious login problems.
Basically, server status is undefined or unavailable, apparently random. Also LoL ufficial site is currently unavailable, no way to get there.
So, are you european summoners playing like always, or it is some widespread problem?
If not, what could be the cause? Some say it's the major ISP provider in our country, "Alice" by Telecom Italia, but other say it's not, so is it possible that it's all about it, or shall we search for another solution?

Ty for support :)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 4:12pm | Report
I have heard of one other case of problems with an ISP provider on the forums.
Apart from that everything works fine for the most of us.

Also I can reach their site (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com) just fine, not sure whether you can't reach that :|

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 4:16pm | Report
There's a thread on Riot's support forums (which are online) with some Italian players saying that it is Telecom Italia.

I'm logged into the client just fine and my friends are playing, however my own (British) ISP is having a problem where I get 5 second freezes every 60 seconds, which makes the game more or less impossible to play.
B4R0Z
<Member>
B4R0Z's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 4:32pm | Report
So I guess I can keep ISP cause still on the list, but it suond a bit strange, I don't understand why or how could it affect just LoL and not anything else on the Internet...
On the other hand, if we are the only ones in WEU, there should be some internal problem, I just have no clue about how to possibly solve it...
If any of you has the chance, it would be very kind and useful to let me know what Riot or any summoner could say on ufficial forum, since I can't get there.
Thanks again summoners! :)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 4:33pm | Report
Yeah I have no idea why mine is having problems with only LoL either, and it's getting very frustrating since neither my ISP or Riot will say anything about it even though there are hundreds of people with the problem.
JGkiZ
<Member>
JGkiZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 4:50pm | Report
I am not italian but i live in italy and i have the same problem...first i tried repair, then reinstall from the old exe because i could not get the new one but nothing worked out. to access the site you can use opera browser and enable opera turbo. i play in both servers euw and eune so it is not a problem of a single server.Or alice or something else,too lucky to get the first win of the day directly after lunch time :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide