Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Leaver Buster robbed me

Creator: OP225318 July 1, 2022 11:16am
OP225318
<Member>
OP225318's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2022 11:16am | Report
Hey guys, this incident happened to me a week ago, I tried to get help from riot support but they really don't even bother to read, I also tried to post the larger story of what happened on reddit, but keeps getting removed, so i'll just sum it up:

I was in a ranked game, I dc'ed at min 24:38 but my teammates managed to get the win and it ended at min 27:09. The game counted as a loss for me, I got a leaver buster penalty and lost 17 lp, which is really weird since I NEVER lose more than 16. Oh and by the way, I had 85 lp, which meant I was gonna get promoted too.

What I want to know: is Leaver Buster supposed to be taking action even though I was less than 3 minutes out? Thank you in advance
minirover milton
<Member>
minirover milton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2022 7:08pm | Report
If you dc'ed, yes.
You can be AFK for around 5 minutes, but if you dc and don't come back, you're out.

Hope that clears it out.
Reject the meta, return to monkey

The average off-meta/'exotic pick' enjoyer

No, my exotic picks are not hy I'm in bronze, that's cause I'm bad.
OP225318
<Member>
OP225318's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2022 3:23pm | Report
If you dc'ed, yes.
You can be AFK for around 5 minutes, but if you dc and don't come back, you're out.
Hope that clears it out.

Kinda sad since I was only out for 2 minutes, but can't really do anything about it. Thank you!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide