Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for a long term duos partner

Creator: Astalfo March 1, 2023 7:46am
Astalfo
<Member>
Astalfo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2023 7:46am | Report
Okay so heres the sitch, I'm actually a genuinely decent player, yet for the past two seasons, no matter how fed I get, I'm always brought down by my team feeding a mordekaiser or asol or some other broken champ. Thus I think that the solution to my issues are to find a duos partner, the last duo I played with, we played for 3 weeks and had an 87% WR whilst playing together.

That being said, would anybody within Bronze-Gold Elo like to be my duo partner? I play Jungle and mid lane, but I'm efficient at all roles in the game. My main picks are currently Ekko , Fizz and Viego . Summoner name is Acidic in case you wanna review that game that I went 35/9/9 with fizz and lost because of the rest of my team going 19/43 :DDDDD ;-;
Astalfo
<Member>
Astalfo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2023 7:48am | Report
~Pain
Ruiner1994
<Member>
Ruiner1994's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2023 2:19am | Report
I'm looking for the same thing and have been having a similar issue, main jungle / bot but can play all roles same as you - I'm on EUW though so depends on the server you're on
Astalfo
<Member>
Astalfo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2023 7:04am | Report
Euw here too, would be happy to duo supp for you or mid, my ign is Acidic, add me :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide