Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

'Main' champ(s) feedback/questions

Creator: njdfan February 14, 2015 6:17pm
njdfan
<Member>
njdfan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 6:17pm | Report
In an effort to not be the weakest link on random 5v5 games, I've decided to try and just play a handful of champs and try to get better at them.

My favs are Hecarim and Lissandra, I think I'm OK with Hecarim other than instances where I ult to initiate a teamfight and everyone miraculously decides to back off and the occasional Udyr or Shaco coutnerjungling me to oblivion. Lissandra on the other hand, I am really struggling with. I think I have her set up right and have her skills down, but I'm starting to wonder if she's as good a top champ as I think...I've been getting wrecked with her. Bad - most notably by Lulu and Rengar. If it's relevant I also manage to be the one person that's bad at playing Riven, so maybe it's a type of skill or champ that I'm just not good at. There's probably a reason everyone else is wrecking everyone with Riven and Liss and I'm not LOL.

While I don't own them, I liked Pantheon before I sold him to get Riven and Karma and Fiora were a lot of fun when I tried them as free champs. I'm kind of coming to the train of thought of basing who I focus on which champs I see carrying games on the other team. Katarina is one of the first ones to come to mind. I'm also rather certain that I should buy either Yasuo, Lee Sin, or Xin Zhao...while I don't see them totally taking over games a lot, I really never see any of them get manhandled...figure there's probably a reason for that.

Anyway, just kind of looking for feedback, figured that might be a good idea before I start spending IP on stuff :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide