Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

STOP FCKIING TAKE RANGED AD CHAMPIONS MIDDLE!~

Creator: Dyto September 8, 2020 8:20pm
Dyto
<Member>
Dyto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2020 8:20pm | Report
HOLY FCK

Let me break it down for you how EVERY GAME GOES WHEN YOU HAVE A RANGED AD MID

Early game - They farm, they probably die ...a lot too, especially against assassins ....and those assassins come back nad destroy every other lane .... the ranged ad wont leave lane to block their enemy laner because they'll die instantly in a straight up 1v1 zone fight so ....fck the team ... they wont meet you at objectives because their entire game is *Hey I gotta scale as fast as possible into late game that means farming blindly*

Mid game - At this point the coin has flipped, they've either snowballed and are useful and infact even an asset in EVERY fight .. or they've died 15 times and if they havent ragequit or afk by nexus demanding ff because "you newbie scrubs got me ganked over and over again" ....then they're running around soaking up every last bit of farm in every lane and refusing to help because they think they will somehow be a god

Late game - the coin will never flip, the feeding ranged ad mid will never become the fed ranged ad mid, all that happens is a magnefication of whatever was occuring mid game and so this usually means the game is well locked up by this point one way or the other and if you're even IN a late game ( doubtful ) then again .... one team will be getting crushed and it will be 100% the fault of the ranged ad mid...they're either fcking their team ( multiple or mid ranged ad will always fck their team until mid game ) or they're carrying their team

Please stop doing it.... please ... its not a good strategy .... it makes it less fun for everybody.

Edited by Moderator

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide