Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What do you think about skillcaped.com?

Creator: emoriam December 25, 2014 12:09pm
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2014 12:09pm | Report
https://www.skill-capped.com/lol/

Anyone here using it or having a opinion about it? I've just roughly taken a look at it so far ...
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2014 12:31pm | Report
I found out about Skill capped by watching a streamer a while back. So I went ahead and I subbed to it for a month, it was at the end of the season and I found that most of it's information was in fact very useful, especially for the roles that I struggled with the most.

However not every one of there guides were 100% completed when I joined, but they did update regularly and I was only subbed for a month just to check it out, I have no idea if they updated everything for the new season or not.

But what I did get from Skill Capped was very solid stuff and most of the guides were very high quality, while some of the guides just needed a better voice over, or at least a re-take.

When it comes to a subscription based guide service I would give them a recommendation from what I have seen, but you really shouldn't be subbed to them any longer then a month or two.

I un-subbed since I have really slowed down on League to pursue other goals in life.

But their videos on Minion control, freezing lane, zoning, pushing, split pushing, and just about anything else you can do in lane is far Superior to anything I have ever found on youtube. And that alone makes it something that I would fully recommend.
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2014 3:40pm | Report
It's not worth it. You could find most of the information in the guides there just by asking high elo friends or some streamers who are dedicated to answering questions like Wingsofdeath or Cowsep. It's also a lot of stuff you should be learning on your own to get the feel for.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2014 3:53pm | Report
Their simple stuff is as good as the WoW counterparts (I know I have tried don't judge me)

Their advanced stuff is the same as their WoW counterparts (useless, nothing can really be taught like that and with such a hurry)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 5:00am | Report
It sucks, I hate how they removed all old free content and put it behind subscription. I found myself good guide for my class on wow, and now can't access it anymore.

Don't know about their league guides, but I'm sure I won't pay for it, lol, nor use it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide