She is good early game but fails terribly lategame.
Her damage output is ****py and to realy do something you have to stand and spam all buttons, which makes you an easy target, not even mentioning questionable ultimate that has ****py range and you cant count on it.
More or less a very ******ed version of Karthus.
Fun2Play - Yes
Usefull - No
Even fed Cass is not that helpfull.
Best played as supportish tankish caster imho
Her damage output is ****py and to realy do something you have to stand and spam all buttons, which makes you an easy target, not even mentioning questionable ultimate that has ****py range and you cant count on it.
More or less a very ******ed version of Karthus.
Fun2Play - Yes
Usefull - No
Even fed Cass is not that helpfull.
Best played as supportish tankish caster imho
Other than what DEWO said;
Her Miasma is rather useless and her ult is kinda bad. Both those spells need to be redesigned. I'm with Elementz on her ult.
Her Miasma is rather useless and her ult is kinda bad. Both those spells need to be redesigned. I'm with Elementz on her ult.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
She was a **** turned into a snake
Thats reason enough to ignore the silly *****
On a side note, she is hard to play so thus not seen very often and thus often assumed to suck ***. So people hate
And she sorta has the same issues as Caitlyn, bad late-game scaling except of course she has completely the opposite problems with her ultimate as Caitlyn :P
Thats reason enough to ignore the silly *****
On a side note, she is hard to play so thus not seen very often and thus often assumed to suck ***. So people hate
And she sorta has the same issues as Caitlyn, bad late-game scaling except of course she has completely the opposite problems with her ultimate as Caitlyn :P
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
You need to log in before commenting.


Why is no one playing Cass?
I just bought her yeasterday, and im doing pretty okay.
I think shes really fun!
But why do you hate her?
Pollution