Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

WW

Creator: Spaceycoww December 28, 2011 11:03am
7 posts - page 1 of 1
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Spaceycoww's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:03am | Report
I just recently tried a less "exotic" jungler... Warwick. He was absolutely amazing. Great sustain, just ate the monsters and pretty much took no damage... But, why do not a lot of people play him? Did he get nerfed?
+Rep me Plz!!/Thanks to the GrandMasterD, Xiaowiriamu, Missmaw, LaCorpse, The_Nameless_Bard, Spooon and Myself for the Sigs!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:05am | Report
No, but Warwick's strong point has always been his sustain and now, especially with the new jungle, there are other junglers who can sustain almost as well as him but do everything else better. There's really no situation where Warwick is the best at anything - his jungle speed is average and his ganks suck until level 6.

Basically while he is still a viable jungler and a good starting point for newer players, he is being completely outclassed these days as a competitive pick.
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:10am | Report
Kk. Thanks!! Who is a below level 6 good ganker? I want to try them? Is Rammus?
+Rep me Plz!!/Thanks to the GrandMasterD, Xiaowiriamu, Missmaw, LaCorpse, The_Nameless_Bard, Spooon and Myself for the Sigs!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:10am | Report
Yeah, Rammus is pretty much the best ganker in the game.

Hahano's guide is really good if you want a detailed description of each jungler's strengths.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:14am | Report
Then I know what I should jungle when I start to learn. :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 12:33pm | Report
Kk thanx!!

@Yougan, Jungling is great... try it.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 2:06pm | Report
I don't trust Yougan in the jungle. Also, yeh basically what Luther said, there are just a lot of other better choices over Warwick now, which is a pitty because he is a fun jungler.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide