Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Update for Summoner Spell Database

Creator: STRYKER29 December 15, 2011 6:43pm
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 6:43pm | Report
I know I've mentioned this to a couple of higher-ups and they've kind of moved it up the chain, but I figured mentioning it here wouldn't hurt anything.

I think it would be helpful to list the cooldown times of summoner spells in the database. It would help for general knowledge and for coming up with strategies for play.

Again, this is just a suggestion. Do with it what you will.
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 6:44pm | Report
The cooldowns are in the database there just not... shown for some reason...
I'll see what I can do.
EDIT: The cooldowns are not shown anywhere on the site. I'll move them into the descriptions.
EDIT 2: Done.
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 6:43am | Report
Thanks Lugi! Now to see what else I can come up with for you to do...
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide