Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Recover old guide version

Creator: Lichskorpion August 3, 2020 12:56pm
Lichskorpion
<Member>
Lichskorpion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2020 12:56pm | Report
Hey I wanted to make a minor change to my guide so I opened an old edit tab on my browser. I hadn't realized this was a different tab that contained an old version of the guide (preserved in Firefox somehow). I thought it would have updated with the recent changes I had done. But instead when I published my minor changes, it reverted to an old version of the whole guide without, e.g., all the BB code I had added! Is there any way to recover the version from July 28? When I open my guide in a private window, I see it correctly. However if not private window I see the bad version updated (August 3).

https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/anti-bully-shen-guide-never-lose-to-darius-or-sett-again-571049
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2020 12:15am | Report
Hey @ Lichskorpion !

I'm sorry to hear that, it happens every now and then. We will take a look at your guide and see what we can do, until then, if you plan to make any edits in the meantime, please inform me in a PM.

Thank you!
Hades

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide