Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A thing I noticed about colors.

Creator: Jpikachu1999 May 18, 2012 7:34am
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 7:34am | Report
In the little box where you can select colors, I've noticed something that is slightly annoying. About half of the colors range from being a little difficult to read - really difficult (at least for me) to read.

To find some colors that are easier to read, but still in the color set I want, I've had to go to the BBCode guide to get to a color mixer. For example, the normal purple color (#800080) is fairly dark and difficult to read with the current background for forums and guides. Now, I found another purple that I think is easier to read. Here's the current one: Purple. The one I've found (#FF00F7): Purple.

Long story short, a lot of the colors are darker and don't show up that well on Mobafire's dark background. If it's possible, I would like to suggest more colors in the selection (so I don't have to navigate to a color mixer every time), and maybe slightly brighter colors.

Also, I know the purple I picked looks a lot like pink on the forums, but it looks more purple on guides. Nonetheless, it is brighter than the current one.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 8:32pm | Report
Yes, they do appear dark, but that is simply because all the colours up there are the default colours. Not a variant of purple, but the default purple. Therefore your question is invalid, you simply have to go to a site such as this to be able to input a variant of purple or any other colour.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 12:39pm | Report
My question is invalid? What?

Ok, default colors, that makes sense. The whole thing about suggesting for "more" colors other than the defaults is to have more variety and to save you time. Going to an HTML color chooser is a pain in the *** every time I want a non-default color.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 4:01pm | Report
I see, misinterpretation; I thought you were asking to replace the colours. I see your point, the limited amount of colours does annoy me. It won't be too hard to have either, just install a box with little boxes of colour to click on.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 9:20pm | Report
I leave this kind of thing up to FlashJ, I'll pass this on to him and see what he thinks :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide