Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Accidentally published my guide...

Creator: Pooley86 August 20, 2011 4:38am
Pooley86
<Member>
Pooley86's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 4:38am | Report
Wanted to click view on the right hand side quick menu, and my mouse spazzed up and i ended up clicking save and then clicking publish. A message box came up after a while to say the save was successful, but nothing came up about the publish. I went to my profile page and discovered my very incomplete guide to have been published. After spending a few frantic miniutes searching, I could't find a way to un-publish the guide, so I archived it so there would be no negative comments and votes before it was finished.

Basically, is there a way to un-publish my guide? To turn it back into a draft and remove it from public viewing until I have finished editting it? If that's not possible, even deleting it is okay, as I have said, it isn't very complete, so there isn't much work to be made up.

Thanks in advance,

Pooley86.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 4:41am | Report
Click archive. Then un-archive when you're done with it.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide