Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Desinstall Elophant

Creator: Crocsx April 23, 2013 7:08am
Crocsx
<Member>
Crocsx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 7:08am | Report
Hi guys!
I installed elophant today, but i think i missed somthing.
When i run it, he say "Lol client Detected! join now" or smhtg like that, but even if i sign in, nothing happens.
I wanted to desinstall/reinstall but there is nothing in the programs files etc... so idk how to do it.
Can someone help me?
thx!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 9:12am | Report
I think the way to do it is to simply delete the folder containing all the elophant files. I haven't actually tried to uninstall the client but I looked and that does seem to be the only way to do it.

If you want to be sure the best way is to contact Elophant support here: http://www.elophant.com/feedback
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Crocsx
<Member>
Crocsx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 11:27am | Report
I already deleted the folder, but when i download and rerun eloelephant, he don't say "you installed ...... succesfully...!

anyway, i sent a message to them, we will se the answer ;)

Thx !
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 12:19pm | Report
So you installed it initially (ran as administrator, clicked yes to install), and then it still didn't work?

There are a few known things that could prevent it from working;

-If you are using another piece of software that hooks in to the lol client they will break each other.
-Windows 8 has been known to have some issues for people.
-Antivirus has been known to interfere for some people, not that I would recommend disabling antivirus but if you want to try it it's worth a shot.
-Your system may have special access control settings, like parental controls or office/school controls, that prevent it from doing what it needs.

Would any of those apply to your system?
Crocsx
<Member>
Crocsx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 12:05am | Report
I use LOLRecorder too, but even if this one is closed, Elolephant still say "LOL Client Detected! Log in Now" ....

I have no parental control, no W8, and I added Elolephant to the exclusion of Bit Defender.

I Really dunno why it still doesn't work Q.Q.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 2:03pm | Report
Make sure you close any other apps that attach to the lol client, AND you close the lol client, and to be extra careful even restart your computer... and then follow the instructions for the Elophant client (start lol, start elophant client, log in to lol).

Otherwise I'm not really sure what is wrong. Do you have any other changes to your lol client? Running it in any unusual way?
F3ar0ner
<Member>
F3ar0ner's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 2:51pm | Report
I would try installing a cleaner programm like CCleaner, to deal with bad uninstalls
Maybe some files interfere, I don't really know, but I'm sure it could help you

Also, try searching for Elophant in the search of Windows
see what folders or anything else it finds
Crocsx
<Member>
Crocsx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 11:46am | Report
Nothing Q.Q

I cleaned everything with CCleaner/Windows search, close all app, restart pc, but it still saying Log IN...

I sent a message to the support, hope they will answer soon.

Thx for help anywyay.
end3r
<Member>
end3r's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 1:24pm | Report
To reinstall you have to delete the x509 certs that were installed. open certmgr.msc and go to trusted rot certification authorities. You will see 3 that look like prod_na1_lol_riotgame.com or something like that. Delete those and then relaunch the application as admin. You will then get the prompt again saying it was installed etc...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide