Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Editing Poll Titles?

Creator: Glorify This
August 16, 2012 8:52am
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Editing Poll Titles?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Glorify This » August 16, 2012 8:52am | Report
Hey, I recently posted this thread in Theorycrafting: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/theorycrafting/kayle-in-v1-0-0-145-17090#lastcomment

I thought that my post was ready to go, but accidentally botched the poll title..."What you would say is the best Kayle build right now?" is not proper English. It's a bit embarrassing, but I can't find an edit button for the poll. Could someone help me out (either by fixing it or pointing me to a poll editing function) here? Thanks!
Glorify This's Forum Avatar

Glorify This
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jpikachu1999 » August 16, 2012 9:14am | Report
Currently, there is no "edit poll" feature. It's very aggravating, but there's nothing that can be done (Unless Matt adds it to the list of todo things ... God that list must have a billion things on it).

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jpikachu1999
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (151)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Glorify This » August 16, 2012 9:38am | Report

Currently, there is no "edit poll" feature. It's very aggravating, but there's nothing that can be done (Unless Matt adds it to the list of todo things ... God that list must have a billion things on it).

Thanks, broken English is better than no English for now.
Glorify This's Forum Avatar

Glorify This
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!