Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Error saving a guide

Creator: Maahkehro July 8, 2014 3:07pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Maahkehro
<Member>
Maahkehro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 3:07pm | Report
Hi! I am used to posting guides in the Spanish version of the site, and there I tried to save a guide and it didn't work, like, pressing the "Save" button and the little "Saved!" text didn't appear, and I couldn't publish a guide. It happened once with an unpublished one and then editting another, and my other guides work perfectly.
I don't know if it is an internal problem of the spanish site, or not, but if you guys can help me out it'd be great.

Thanks, and sorry for my poor english, ^^".
Garandorf
<Community Staff>
Garandorf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 3:51pm | Report
Que tal Maahkehro! Ha habido un problema por los caracteres especiales (Ejemplo: é) contenidos en las notas de tu guía los que hacen que al apretar el botón de "Guardar" no se muestre correctamente el texto de confirmación. Te sugerimos que saques estos caracteres especiales de las Notas e intentes guardar tu guía nuevamente, o simplemente esperes a que este bug sea solucionado. Agradecemos tu aporte y nos disculpamos por la molestia !
Por cierto, recuerda que en el sitio en español tenemos los foros en español también !
Wicked Eye
<Member>
Wicked Eye's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 11:31pm | Report
Usually it happens to me when you write some coding wrong, your internet connection keeps oscillating (quickly falling and coming back) or some problem with the Browser. To me I can save the game after a few tries or after opening on another Browser, if you still cant save it, then I don't know how to solve it.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2014 12:18am | Report
I think it's an issue with accented characters that causes it not to save.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide