Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide Description Deleted!!!

Creator: Vicarious Vision January 10, 2011 7:44pm
Vicarious Vision
<Member>
Vicarious Vision's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 7:44pm | Report
Hey MOBAFire,

i have just had my entire Vladimir - The Crimson Caster description deleted. i am just wondering, is there any way to get it back? I had put a lot of work into that guide and would hate for it all to have gone to waste. :| If there is anything that can be done it would be apreciated if someone could tell me what to do.

Thanks, - Vicarious :|
Katarina - The Katastrophic Kitty Kat
Is out now!

I realise my guides have become outdated... Please don't remind me. I will work on them again once I have the time to do so, until then they can just be a reference to the champion and possible ways they could have been played. Sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 7:49pm | Report
Check now, is that it?

Any idea how you lost it?
Vicarious Vision
<Member>
Vicarious Vision's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 7:55pm | Report
yes that is it, Thank you so much :) I lost it while I was editing. I clicked the "Publish" button and when I checked to see if all the changes had been sucessful there was nothing left. I have just read the forums and it seems that others have had this problem too. Do you know why this is happening?

Thank you so so much, - Vicarious Vision
Katarina - The Katastrophic Kitty Kat
Is out now!

I realise my guides have become outdated... Please don't remind me. I will work on them again once I have the time to do so, until then they can just be a reference to the champion and possible ways they could have been played. Sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide