Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Guide not showing up as a guide?

Creator: boozer
June 9, 2012 3:58am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Guide not showing up as a guide?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by boozer » June 9, 2012 3:58am | Report
Hey i have just made a draven guide last night/early yesterday and published it, idk why but since the last time i made a build the requirements im missing arent showing up at the top of my screen anymore, it has well over the 5000 characters(almost 10000) has the champion(x3 even) the masteries and runes for all of them along with skill order and item purchases... can someone please explain why it isnt a guide yet?
boozer's Forum Avatar

boozer
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jpikachu1999 » June 9, 2012 5:27am | Report
I see it right here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/welcome-to-the-league-of-draven-read-written-219598

If you look under your profile, you can find all your builds listed. It probably didn't show as a guide for you, as the system probably needed to recache to add your guide.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jpikachu1999
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (151)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by boozer » June 9, 2012 6:06am | Report

I see it right here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/welcome-to-the-league-of-draven-read-written-219598

If you look under your profile, you can find all your builds listed. It probably didn't show as a guide for you, as the system probably needed to recache to add your guide.

does this seperate the guides and builds? cus it was showing as build but not guide earlier
boozer's Forum Avatar

boozer
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » June 9, 2012 11:34am | Report
I've found your issue.
There's no skill order in the third build.
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!