Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide wiped clean.

Creator: Sagasu February 19, 2011 9:02am
3 posts - page 1 of 1
Sagasu
<Member>
Sagasu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 9:02am | Report
I recently had posted a guide and tried editing it this morning and from what I think was a problem on my internet my entire guide got wiped clean.

In detail: My internet had been laggy all that morning and after adding an entry I clicked save. Nothing came up even after waiting for a few seconds. So I clicked it again, doing this a few times. After all that I figured maybe it just didn't come up so I hit publish, nothing happened. So I decided it might be my internet and restarted my modem. When I came back my guide was basically clean, no topics, no nothing.

Is there anything I can do? Revert to a previous update? Copy a cached part? Or do I have to write it all again?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 3:58pm | Report
If it never saved you won't be able to get it back through the caches.
I'm afraid that you'll have to rewrite it.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2011 6:06pm | Report
Did this happen around our down time a few days ago? If so, refer to this thread:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/news/hardware-failure-2339

It might explain your situation, in which case there is unfortunately nothing we can do :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide