Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Issues adding members to team

Creator: Totigsu October 17, 2013 7:44pm
Totigsu
<Member>
Totigsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2013 7:44pm | Report
I'm trying to add a new member to my team and it keeps giving me an error: Error: All team member fields are required. Please help as soon as possible as we are trying to get into the tournament for this weekend. Thank you!!!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 9:02am | Report
Did you fill out all the fields? Like elo, server, IGN, etc.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Totigsu
<Member>
Totigsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 10:00am | Report
I did not fill out link and ign because we dont have a logo or a website, but I added 5 people so far and at first it was giving me the same error for those 5 to be added, but I dont know how I made it work. I just need to add one more and it wont let me. All help is appreciated.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 9:47am | Report
Go to "Edit Team" at the top of your team's page (if you are the captain). Go to "Invite Team Members" and type in his MOBAFire username in that field. He should get an invite via pm (top right) and that should be all you need to do. Then you sign up your team for the tournament (if you change your team roster after registering it doesn't update your signed up team, so withdraw and re-signup for the tournament).

I see you have 7 team members, are you still having trouble with this?

If it gets close to time and you still can't get it to work just use the "pm tournament admins" button on the right of the tournament page and explain the situation. You can sign up your team and tell them that you couldn't get your 5th person to be added to the team. They'll be sure to get your team in.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide