Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

[items=1] bugged?

Creator: Siveo
February 24, 2012 3:48am
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » [items=1] bugged?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Siveo » February 24, 2012 3:48am | Report
Hi there,

I've had a couple of people complaining about my guide having a different build when I use the bbcode 'items=1' and 'items=2' than on my cheatsheet. Is that code changed or is it just a bug?
Since the naut. patch, quite a lot of people come to my guide and I'm losing a few votes thanks to it ... Sounds stupid but that's the truth.

The item build that my 'items=1' and 'items=2' show, is from 2 updates ago.

I'm not going to link my guide since some people may look at it as advertising, but I only have 1 guide so it shouldn't be that hard!

The 'items=1' is used in my section Items and 'items=2' is used under section Jungle.
Siveo's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Siveo
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (55)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Matt » February 24, 2012 2:33pm | Report
There is a bug. Your guide should be working now, I'll see what I can do to fix it permanently.
Matt's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Matt
<Administrator>
Rep: Renowned (665)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Siveo » February 25, 2012 2:19am | Report
Matt wrote:

There is a bug. Your guide should be working now, I'll see what I can do to fix it permanently.

I'm not sure if you fixed it yet or not but I'll thank you already for looking at it.

At the moment the guide isn't working the good way so I guess it's not completely fixed yet :)
Siveo's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Siveo
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (55)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!