Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[ masteries ] and [ runes ] don't update...

Creator: Kirluu September 24, 2011 2:54am
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 2:54am | Report
Hey, I just wanted to report in that when making a guide, first having used the codes [ masteries ] and [ runes ] for the sections, and then later changing the runes and masteries in the top of the page, the codes for masteries and runes in the guide itself don't get updated.

I'm not sure if this applies when you publish the guide or not, but at least it doesn't update when you use the "View" option.

I'm not sure how to explain this any better.

You can start with writing [ masteries ] anywhere in the guide, and then change the masteries in the top from 21/0/9 to 9/0/21, and the [ masteries ] code doesn't get updated. The top masteries do, however. I just found it curious that the [ masteries ] code didn't get updated, since they are connected to the masteries in the top of the guide creator ;o

Kirluu~
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 8:27am | Report
There is a bug right now where those tags are pulling data from the last PUBLISHED version of your guide, not the last SAVED version of your guide. When you go to publish your guide they will update.

We're fixing this bug soon.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2011 1:31am | Report
That's the thing, though. I didn't publish it. It's more like it relates to the first save. But if it fixes itself upon publishing, I guess there's no real problem. :)
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 4:04am | Report
That's what I'm saying. It won't look right UNTIL you publish.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide