Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

My build is gone

Creator: Neverwish
October 20, 2012 5:47pm
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » My build is gone
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Neverwish » October 20, 2012 5:47pm | Report
I just made a build, full masteries etc., so that isn't the problem. When I pressed View, the only thing i saw was an empty page. I tried again, same result. I've saved it 3 times, and than publised it. But it's gone now? I can't find it anywhere, it also isn't in my archive, help? :c
Neverwish's Forum Avatar

Neverwish
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Matt » October 20, 2012 11:31pm | Report
Hmm, that is strange... Can you remember the title, champion, any specific build choices or text? I can use that to find it in the database and try to see what happened.
Matt's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Matt
<Administrator>
Rep: Renowned (665)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Neverwish » October 21, 2012 3:38am | Report
Matt wrote:

Hmm, that is strange... Can you remember the title, champion, any specific build choices or text? I can use that to find it in the database and try to see what happened.

Title: Ahri: Not an ordinary build
Champion is obvious Ahri :p
Heal and Clarity, as items i had Doran's ring, sorcerers boots, Sheen, Ionic Spark, Trinity Force and Warmog's Armor.
Neverwish's Forum Avatar

Neverwish
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Matt » October 21, 2012 10:38am | Report
Found it and assigned it to your user ID, it somehow got published as a guest guide. It should be appearing in your profile section now, under the "Builds" tab!
Matt's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Matt
<Administrator>
Rep: Renowned (665)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Neverwish » October 21, 2012 11:06am | Report
Matt wrote:

Found it and assigned it to your user ID, it somehow got published as a guest guide. It should be appearing in your profile section now, under the "Builds" tab!

Thanks!
Neverwish's Forum Avatar

Neverwish
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!