Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

My original account wont work, help!

Creator: MyOriginalAccWontWork June 3, 2013 8:51am
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 8:51am | Report
Hi guys.

So I've had several accounts on this website which I've asked for deletion.
At first I asked ''Colorize'' to be deleted because that was my previous account.
I asked that through ''RR Fictionized'' but for some reason we changed name and I requested the ''RR Fictionized'' account to be deleted as well.

Then I created ''5eva Fictionized'' and made my team for the EUW community cup.

I realize this is/was a hassle and I apologize for that, but we all wanted the tags to go with it, hence the recreation.

Anyway, I cant log in to any of my accounts. It doesn't even give me an e-mail of ''Hey, your acc was deleted'' or anything.

I go to the login screen, fill in my email and password and.. nothing, it brings me back to the main site. This is the case for all my accounts.

Can anyone help? I'd like my ''5eva Fictionized'' back. :3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 10:37am | Report
Please help me :(
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 11:00am | Report
You mean this account?:
http://www.mobafire.com/profile/5eva-fictionized-408997

You'd have to either contact an admin or reset your password (there is an option for it while logging in), other than that, there is not much you can do.

If you want to contact an admin, I'd suggest you PM Mowen, she will surely help you :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 11:53am | Report
Yes next time just pm me instead of any mods etc. We got seriously confused as to which one you wanted to make your "main account." Also, PLEASE stop making new accounts! Stick with your latest one. I'm going to unban 5eva Fictionized and ban the rest of your accounts.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
5eva Fictionized
<Member>
5eva Fictionized's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 1:58pm | Report
I'm sorry, really. I thought I was clear enough!

I wont do it again! :) THanks for the help!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide