Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

New Guide

Creator: YourSpineIsMine
January 26, 2013 8:21pm
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » New Guide
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by YourSpineIsMine » January 26, 2013 8:21pm | Report
I recently created a Malzahar guide, but it only appears in the new guides section and not with the Malzahar guides page.

If you think I helped you out, I'd appreciate it if you +rep me, and/or checked out my guides:

Hammer Time! (#1 Malzahar Guide!)

YourSpineIsMine's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
YourSpineIsMine
<Member>
Rep: Notable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BarbJ » January 27, 2013 5:45am | Report
I don't really know what to tell you about that. The champion page being displayed like this is rather new, and I don't know how long it takes to update. Keep an eye on it, and if it doesn't show up in the next few days, please update us and we'll get someone to investigate.

Though your guide doesn't show on the Malzahar champion page, please know that it does still display on the "normal" search results. You will still be getting traffic.
"Listen to Joe... he knows what he's doing."
BarbJ's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
Rep: Memorable (72)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » January 27, 2013 7:00pm | Report
Try filling out the "Guide Settings" section to the right when you edit the guide.
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by YourSpineIsMine » January 27, 2013 8:49pm | Report
It's up there now, thanks for the assistance!

If you think I helped you out, I'd appreciate it if you +rep me, and/or checked out my guides:

Hammer Time! (#1 Malzahar Guide!)

YourSpineIsMine's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
YourSpineIsMine
<Member>
Rep: Notable (25)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!