Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Random Downvoting Is getting annoying

Creator: Gandalfzer October 17, 2010 3:46pm
Gandalfzer
<Member>
Gandalfzer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2010 3:46pm | Report
Just started a mundo guide and already got a random downvote,

I was guessing a way to counter the down voters was that if you want to minus one you have to comment

and if this comment lets say 342352525dfgsgsg or something the build maker could report this user comment the admins of the website could ban this person all there builds and reverse the -1 just a idea
Gravefury
<Member>
Gravefury's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2010 4:52pm | Report
this has been posted a lot just deal with it. and 2 warmogs, prob why it has been downvoted
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2010 5:10pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/mobafire-support/new-voting-system-569

Talk about it there.
See, the dilemma is, people may not like your build, but are afraid to post for fear of redemption. You hate it when people downvote, as does everyone. Some people may think that vote wasnt deserved, and may revenge downvote.
Just a few things on your build: Mundo doesnt need heal. His ult is amazing for that. Also, crit runes are a little questionable if you dont build on it in the item build. Your build is decent, but you mix multiple builds together, and it doesnt work out. You need to commit. Pick tank or DPS, but not both. Mundo ult makes him naturally bulky. Just some suggestions.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2010 1:47am | Report
I suggest reading a bit on the forums before starting topic about a matter that is 835782 months old. srsly
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide