Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Saving Guides

Creator: Aipre January 31, 2011 5:11am
3 posts - page 1 of 1
Aipre
<Member>
Aipre's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 5:11am | Report
Hello, I was trying to write up a guide for a 5 man team that I have been thinking of but every time I hit save nothing has happened. Thankfully I backed up my content, for the most part, to a text document. I looked in my profile and there seems to be no sign of even trying to create the build there. I made a second account to see if maybe it was because I had too many unpublished builds but it didn't save there either.

I have tried multiple browsers to ensure that it has not been one of my plugins/addons causing the issue.
Browsers tried:
Firefox
Chrome
Safari

I also tried to copy another of my guides to see if that would work but it didn't seem to.

I guess I'm asking what a potential fix could be and if anyone else has been having this problem.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 6:20am | Report
There was a bug with some new code we deployed tonight. I just patched it, try saving now it should work again! If you still have the tab open you can just save again without re-entering everything.
Aipre
<Member>
Aipre's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 6:16pm | Report
Yep working fine now.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide