Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[Suggestion] - Titles

Creator: Janitsu January 14, 2014 1:49pm
2 posts - page 1 of 1
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 1:49pm | Report
What if you were able to get custom titles if you did something good/gave good advice etc.?

I mean, something like this:

If you had like an answer with 5≤ upvotes

If you had popular blogs or something

I dunno lel

EDIT: Maybe if you got a custom title from these, too? http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/off-topic/forum-awards-2013-voting-26745

#janitsuquality

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 2:12pm | Report
I like titles, and they would do greatly as eg. forum awards rewards indeed. However, making a lot of titles for the purpose of making people feel more special would have the same effect as the epic loot system in WoW or dota2 beta keys, until a certain point, they aren't special anymore, everyone has them. For unique purposes like events, they could be added, but in case of an event such as the forum awards, it is maybe a bit too fresh to make sure that this event will keep happening, giving the titles actually meaning :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide