Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a General & specific (champs)...

Creator: ShiftyCake June 15, 2012 5:30am
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 5:30am | Report
Hiya everyone. Before I start, I have to tell you that while I will be able to hear you talk, I won't be able to talk back (I'll have to type). Terribly sorry, It'll be a week or two before I can talk again (maybe sooner, it's situational). Now I normally figure things out on my own, which is why I haven't sought mentoring help until level 29, but after extensive searching on the internet I have come to the conclusion that neither google nor youtube is op and I need to get help. Now I've noticed a few things wrong with my jungling, such as my in-ability to place wards, but I can't seem to pinpoint all the problems. For my general help, I require to learn/hopefully you'll do the following things:

- I need to learn ward timings, when and when not to place wards (as in counter-jungling and the sort)
- I need to learn how to change my jungling so that I am always in the right position to gank/defend
I'm thinking I can watch you in spectator mode for this
- I need my gameplay reviewed, through spectator most probably, so that you may tell me what else I am doing wrong

Now, onto specific champions. Note that this is just a side request, I still want your help even if you aren't able to jungle with these characters. What I wish you to do is review how I jungle with them, and then explain/show me how to be more efficient and, well, better. The following champions please:

- Hecarim
- Amumu
- If you have a recommendation, I'd like a third jungler to have as back-up

I think that about covers it, but my memory is bad. If I forgot anything, I'll remember halfway through you teaching me. So that's it, thanks in advance to the person who says yes ;)

EDIT #1: ahahaha -.-' I'm in the NA server guyz. My bad. Also, post your summoner name if you want to mentor.

EDIT #2: Just to clarify, I am asking for an extensive look on my gameplay. I main as a jungle, so I do understand most of this stuff already. I am looking for someone to polish my skills/show me anything I missed so I can become the best jungler possible.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 5:56am | Report
I can't rly teach you and my main is on EUW but I can give you general tips and tips for amumu.

Amumu is one of the weaker jungler's but well I main him and have quite some succes 70% ratio in ranked with 45 games.
So usually I start regrowth pendant + 1 health potion.
Wolves --> Blue --> Wraiths --> Red -->then I gank mid or top / usually top.
You start with W lvl E on lvl 2 and Q on 3 to gank.

If you hit your Q and slow him due to your Redbuff it's almost a certain kill. If you miss the Q you ****ed up.

Well afterwards I usually port back get my philosopher's stone + boots (depends if you got the kill) if you miss some money go for golems.
Never stay in the jungle with too low life because people tend to counter jungle Amu.

Get 1-3 wards every time you go back. And speak with your team which items they build. so you don't stack aegis or frozenheart.

My usual build:
regrowth pendant + pot --> philo --> boots of speed --> heart of gold --> merc/ionian/tabi --> wota/Aegis/frozen --> abyssal/rylais/sunfire/wota --> hourglass/deathcap/rylais --> shurelias

it all depends on their team and on your team as well ofc.
Building some AP on mumu is never bad. You'll be a pain in the *** with rylais.
If you get early kills get an oracle.
Try to take their timers but you won't counter jungle that often with amumu since he isn't that strong early.

Hope this will help you!

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 6:24am | Report
koksei wrote:

I can't rly teach you and my main is on EUW but I can give you general tips and tips for amumu.

Amumu is one of the weaker jungler's but well I main him and have quite some succes 70% ratio in ranked with 45 games.
So usually I start regrowth pendant + 1 health potion.
Wolves --> Blue --> Wraiths --> Red -->then I gank mid or top / usually top.
You start with W lvl E on lvl 2 and Q on 3 to gank.

If you hit your Q and slow him due to your Redbuff it's almost a certain kill. If you miss the Q you ****ed up.

Well afterwards I usually port back get my philosopher's stone + boots (depends if you got the kill) if you miss some money go for golems.
Never stay in the jungle with too low life because people tend to counter jungle Amu.

Get 1-3 wards every time you go back. And speak with your team which items they build. so you don't stack aegis or frozenheart.

My usual build:
regrowth pendant + pot --> philo --> boots of speed --> heart of gold --> merc/ionian/tabi --> wota/Aegis/frozen --> abyssal/rylais/sunfire/wota --> hourglass/deathcap/rylais --> shurelias

it all depends on their team and on your team as well ofc.
Building some AP on mumu is never bad. You'll be a pain in the *** with rylais.
If you get early kills get an oracle.
Try to take their timers but you won't counter jungle that often with amumu since he isn't that strong early.

Hope this will help you!

there were a few helpful points in there, but I should clarify in my main topic. I jungle as my main, so I have looked up this stuff. What I'm asking for is an extensive review of my jungling with those champions to see if I'm doing anything wrong. Oh, and I go for my Q at level four because I go wolves>blue>wraiths>wolves>red>wraiths and go ganking if someones pushing.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide