Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nocturne Mid/Top?

Creator: TPOnMyShow June 2, 2013 7:42am
3 posts - page 1 of 1
TPOnMyShow
<Member>
TPOnMyShow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2013 7:42am | Report
Hi all,

Been spamming Nocturne jungle since I bought him a few days ago, and have been loving every second of it. Been a little tougher for me to get going than say with Nautilus or Hecarim, but I really love his design and have had some fun playing him.

I know it's not the most viable thing, but I was wondering if anyone had experience playing Nocturne either in mid or in top. I read somewhere he actually can counter a few mids pretty well, and I know he may be outclassed by some bruisers top, but at least he has a good waveclear, some built in sustain, etc.

So I just wanted to make a post and see if anyone has had any success on playing Nocturne in either lane, and if so, could you give me a quick rundown of your build/gameplay? Thanks! Would especially love to hear from some higher elo players!
Alcasea
<Member>
Alcasea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2013 6:34pm | Report
he really is good at top in certain matchup. he deals really well with AA modifier enemies and slow projectile enemies like renekton, shen etc. he is really scare when fed and can be both tough and powerful at the same time.
+rep if i helped or if you just happen to like repping ^^
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 4:06pm | Report
He's a strong mid against TF, other than that I don't really know when you'd pick him mid. Not really a champion for blind pick however (IMHO).

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide