Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Just published my first guide. Will need...

Creator: SEALynx October 30, 2013 5:32am
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2013 5:32am | Report
Hello, its me again! So after spending a lot of time (which excludes the time on Mobafire) thinking and planning on how to write my jungle Ezreal guide, I have managed to complete it in 2 days! Hope it isn't too bad and unreadable, and feedback for it would be greatly appreciated! It's one of the new guides.
Gretel
<Member>
Gretel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2013 6:11am | Report
I would recommend you put some more pictures or videos in the guide in general.
The design itself isn´t bad at all but I believe the walls of texts - which are well structured - would probably need some more color to it.
The main flaw of the guide is the gameplay section. It is way too short in my opinion.
The item build seems very odd and is hardly any different from most ez adcs. The problem with this is that the adc usually gets way more gold and can therefore buy these fancy items like bloodthirster. as jungler the creeps give you less than 100g for a camp and it takes a long time - also if you´re ganking there´s a high chance you will want to give your laner the kill. therefore it is most effective building items that are very efficient at low cost and can be built out of cheap items (usually 500 or less). Take into account that you will also be warding and needing potions which as an adc you would not need -> further loss of money. I can imagine an AD bruiser ez to work in the jungle but this build will not work very efficiently unless you are snowballing hard.
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2013 6:24am | Report
Thank you for your feedback! I'll make a lot of relevant changes tomorrow, it's nighttime here in my time zone so I don't think I'll be able to edit the guide today.
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2013 7:17am | Report
I made changes to my guide (though not complete, but I added quite a bit of pictures and content). I hope it's getting better. The only problem I have now is the lack of viewers.....

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide