Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Not quite new but back after 6months... Which...

Creator: Kajiya August 10, 2011 11:57pm
Kajiya
<Member>
Kajiya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 11:57pm | Report
Well the thread title almost tells you my problem. Iam back now in LoL since i had serious problems with my internet which is all fixed up now.
I already have some heroes and still 1200 riot points to spend from when i quit. And now i want to buy one of the new ones but i dont know much about them and its not like i can try every one of them.

To choose from there is:
Lee Sin, Brand, Rumble, Vayne, Orianna, Yorick, Leona, Wukong, Skarner

All heroes seem quite intresting, but i cant really make up my mind since i dont want to waste the points on a useless hero. I dont play much ranked and iam not that skilled still the regular group i play with would rank me in 1200-1300 elo.
I own for myself:
Alistar, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Garen, Kayle, Lux, Miss Fortune, Nasus, Nidalee, Poppy, Sona, Tristana, Udyr, Warwick, Xin Zhao.

For myself i prefer something sturdy, which can put out some nice CC like Amu, Blitz or Alistar also i like to dish out alot of damage and spam Like Lux and Poppy, ofcourse i find jungling nice too Warwick and Udyr. Support is also good, Alistar, Sona.
Which i really cant play well is Xin Zhao, MF, Tristana maybe Kayle and Nasus.
But i think i could enjoy them still somehow if i would be able to learn them.

So maybe i was thinking of Leona since she can tank and has good CC but i already got alot of tanky chars with CC. So maybe a strong AD char would be nice to have like Vayne? But then i like Wu Kong but iam not quite sure if he is any good.
I hope you see in what kind of dilemma iam in...
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2011 12:05am | Report
Tri lane for life.
Kajiya
<Member>
Kajiya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2011 12:11am | Report
sigh i knewd there was something like this thanks for posting the link

You need to log in before commenting.