Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jarvan, Pantheon, or xin zhao?

Creator: hippy3773 November 7, 2011 6:24pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

hippy3773
<Member>
hippy3773's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 6:24pm | Report
Alright so i'm deciding to get one of these right now though i'll probably get all of em in the future. But for now who should i get? i like all of their skill sets and play style. Which one has like the cheapest build but is still able to rack up the kill count?
Pozsich
<Member>
Pozsich's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 8:42pm | Report
Cheapest build? I think Pantheon would have the cheapest, although it might be Xin. Generally speaking Jarvan builds I see are expensive. As for racking up the kill count, any of them CAN, I think it would be best for you to keep in mind Xin can have very high burst very easily, whereas the other two are a bit better for poke/CC than burst.
That being said, they're all good champions as they all have CC and good damage.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 1:28am | Report
Did you even read what i wrote in prev closed thread created by You?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/help/out-of-these-champs-who-should-i-get-9691

Please use the correct topic for those questions. Creating new topic each time any single user wants to ask if i should buy Xin or Jarvan would make this place a total dumpster.

for the sake of your lazyness i will post the topic link again.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/which-champion-should-i-buy-should-i-get-xxx-or-xxx-which-from-the-following-should-i-get-megathread-3750
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide