's Forum Avatar

Best champ for

Creator: Dafney August 15, 2012 3:01pm
10 posts - page 1 of 1
Dafney
<Member>
Dafney's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 15, 2012 3:01pm | Report
Hi, i need best champion for bot and jungle i have 7300PZ and can be 2 champs for 3150 or 1 for 6300 i was thinkink about Riven/Fiora/Nautilus and for 3150 Gangplank/Akali/Mordekaiser/Katarina. I was play all character without Riven and Nautilus and i don't knot what to choose. ;( Help me i need character with wery well dmg but can't die to fast...
Dafney
<Member>
Dafney's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 15, 2012 3:43pm | Report
Mayby olaf will be good too but he has low dmg in my opinion
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 15, 2012 9:12pm | Report
Believe this should be on the "what champ to buy helper" thread.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Dafney
<Member>
Dafney's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 16, 2012 1:15am | Report
You won't help me
GrumpyApple
<Member>
GrumpyApple's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 16, 2012 3:35am | Report
Buy Akali and Katarina for 3150 IP each, they are really strong and I heard good things about them. But I heard that Katarina's abilities are going to change (not sure).
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 16, 2012 6:14am | Report
By "bot", do you mean botlane or crushing in coop vs ia ?

If you want a bot + jungler champ, you have to look at the supports that can also jungle : alistar (maybe blitz, not sure bout his jungle), or jungler that can be good supports like nautilus.

If you can play a melee champ + agressive support (having an AD mid or top, playing without ad, etc), Darius and Jarvan can do well with a blitz/leona and possibly ali and taric.

So Alistar and Nautilus, maybe jarvan and darius.
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
AyushGarg
<Member>
AyushGarg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 16, 2012 7:43am | Report
You can try Cho Gath. He has beast sustain and a good jungle but I dont think hes very viable in the bot lane. But he can play the other 2 lanes and he is pretty cheap for 1350 IP :)
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 16, 2012 10:15am | Report
Maokai. he is a boss support and a god tier jungler. Nunu as well, same thing. Nunu is in the cheapest bracket and Maokai is fairly cheap as well.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 16, 2012 3:12pm | Report
For Bot lane, I would suggest Graves. He is a very easy to play ADC, that can easily carry games. For jungle, I would play Jax. He can easily pubstomp games, and is a blast to play.
Thank you MissMaw for this bomb *** sig!
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 16, 2012 4:04pm | Report
Or you could just buy Udyr/Olaf/Jax/Lee Sin/Riven/Warwick
They can jungle and top, and besides Udyr behing kinda slow in new jungle, all the others champions are pretty good.

ty xaiolu for the sign :3

You need to log in before commenting.