Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

From noob to acceptable - NA

Creator: DarkSpirit2112 May 20, 2013 6:31am
DarkSpirit2112
<Member>
DarkSpirit2112's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 6:31am | Report
Can anyone help me to get positive ratio because from now I can barely get positive ratio in PvP. I have quite difficulty to land skillshot (elise's E - Human Form). Im using Elise and Lissandra as a mid laner (I know Elise is supposed to jungle but i simply can't jungle because im always lower level than my team mates.
My summoner name is "DarkSpirit2112". Thanks
BurritoThursday
<Member>
BurritoThursday's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 6:52am | Report
Hey DarkSpirit. I had a hard time when i was new to the game with skillshot (Until i mained ezreal). but if u really want to hit skillshots try samartcast. U can change ur keybindings to smartcast and u will automatically use spells without clicking. This does takes a lil to get used to but you can always try in Custom games. Well good luck with ur game ;)
DarkSpirit2112
<Member>
DarkSpirit2112's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 2:18pm | Report
Ok it does not really help me but its ok
djSono
<Member>
djSono's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2013 10:57am | Report

Can anyone help me to get positive ratio because from now I can barely get positive ratio in PvP. I have quite difficulty to land skillshot (elise's E - Human Form). Im using Elise and Lissandra as a mid laner (I know Elise is supposed to jungle but i simply can't jungle because im always lower level than my team mates.
My summoner name is "DarkSpirit2112". Thanks

Here is a guide for SoloQ Success. Some of it has some interesting detail on item's and overall skill and practice for becoming a better League of Legends player.

SoloQ Success
Playing: Monday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00 PM Central
Friday - Sunday: Whenever

Kuukai85
<Member>
Kuukai85's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 3:35am | Report
Look: no one can help you with skillshots, it's a question of practice. I know it's hard, but what BurritoThursday said it's true: do practice in custom games with it. Take someone with a lot of skillshots and play against a tanky bot (you'll resist more to his/her attacks, i hope): try to understand where the bot will go and use the skillshot to hit him properly, understand the speed of the skillshot and how you can use it in the middle of a tf (in your case, in the middle of minions). Try try try and you'll become better (no one can aim for you ;) )
Be a grammar nazi with me, i need to improve my english T_T

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide