Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

HUD and Chat Size

Creator: OachkatzalAT June 13, 2015 2:45am
2 posts - page 1 of 1
OachkatzalAT
<Member>
OachkatzalAT's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2015 2:45am | Report
Hello there Gamers,

I got a question regarding the Size of HUD and Chat ingame.
I am playing on an screen with 1920x1080, also set that in LoL resolution.
The problem is now that if I want to have my HUD smaller the chat window also gets smaller even though I maxed it to 100%. And even with HUD high and Chat on 100% it is quite small in my opinion. The funny thing is that my chat is not getting bigger when I change resolution to 1600x900 on screen and game - it just stays as small as on 1920x1080 which is pretty strange.
Is there any option to make your items and skill/hp/mana bars small but to keep your chat window on good size? Or anybody got any idea what I did wrong here?

Thanks for your help!
Greetings from Austria,
OachkatzlAT
windmills
<Member>
windmills's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 2:24pm | Report
Why would you want your chat bigger? Everyone on league is toxic and you should never read chat. In fact I would recommend that at the start of every game you mute everyone and get rid of the chat altogether. If you don't your team will rage at you for things that they think are bad. Happens to me all the time since I never waste gold on wards but my team somehow thinks that buying wards is good so they rage at me. But because I don't buy wards I can buy good items and carry the game. So just mute and report everyone.

If you want you can check out my Mordekaiser Guide Once a month I update it daily.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide