Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is there a wall jumping guide?

Creator: sherb March 19, 2014 4:07am
sherb
<Member>
sherb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2014 4:07am | Report
How do you know a wall can be crossed with flash or a gap closer skill? Is it different for different heroes? Or is the key a specific spot on the map?
Uuskilu
<Member>
Uuskilu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2014 7:14am | Report
Generally if the wall is thin enough for the entire crosshair to go through to the other side , for example I sometimes use Tryndamere's E to cross through sections of the jungle wall like behind the golem or dragon (typically the easiest to cross with similar skills) to access other areas quicker , for other champs i'd use the same rule for the crosshair and if you feel like testing it out just do a for fun game in bots or do a custom game
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the epic sigpic

Also, check out my Soundcloud, I make music..kinda
https://soundcloud.com/agentagent/tracks
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 6:05am | Report
Some of the better guides will illustrate where you can jump on the map with a certain skill, but otherwise your skill indicator must reach the other side.
Like Uuskilu said, a custom game could help if you wanted to fully test. The easiest places to jump are on the ledge between base and the jungle, and the trees behind golem camps.
If you want to help me, teach me.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide