Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Jayce Skill Order?

Creator: JoeyBucketz June 19, 2014 3:37pm
3 posts - page 1 of 1
JoeyBucketz
<Member>
JoeyBucketz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 3:37pm | Report
Hi all. Just got jayce and trying to learn how to play him and just having a really tough time of it lol. I have a lot of learning left to do, but right now I am just curious of his skill order. I read a post on reedit today by the "number 1 korean jayce" (not really sure), and he plays him both top n mid, he said the skill order was:

if you are top, against TANK
Q->E->w x3 -> R-> W
if you are mid lane, against non-TANK
Q->W->E->R

Am i understanding this correct that it is always Q first, followed by E top or by W mid? If anyone could explain why E top and W mid, I would appreciate it! Thanks!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 4:14pm | Report
Really depends. Q first is usually the strategy and what you're going for in terms of gameplay decides your second max.

If you're trying to splitpush, W second because it murders turrets and the hammer W is good for waveclear. If you're trying to dunk people in team fights, then E second.

I have seen some jayce players max E first to counter heavy armor stackers like Renekton, but this is rare.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 4:15pm | Report
As far as I know:

Start: Q-E-W-Q or Q-E-Q-W
Max: Q>W>E

Source: probuilds
dunno about that korean player, haven't watched his guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide