Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Learning a support character?

Creator: SixSonatas December 22, 2010 12:43am
1 2
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 12:43am | Report
SixSonatas here, at your service. I am known for playing support characters and will be willing to play with people to analyze their strengths and weaknesses at playing support characters.

I will not be using SixSonatas as his ELO is a bit high and I would probably prefer to play as a support if I played on him.

The current account(s) you should add is:
SohmaHatori (For Level 20+)

More accounts to come for lower levels!

To contact me, please add SixSonatas on Skype.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 8:17pm | Report
I do play support characters a lot, usually Janna, Zilean, and Sona. They are my favorites. I will add you. Thank you for offering.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
AnZhe
<Member>
AnZhe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 2:50am | Report
Do your support characters extend to Tanks?
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 8:35am | Report
In a way, yes, but with tanks it's more about initiation and leading the charge rather than staying behind the tanks as a support :P

I'm good at determining when to initiate, but if you're looking for proper build orders and laning phase help I can't offer too much advice to tanks.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2011 6:02pm | Report
I feel any champion with a heal, stun, snare, slow, buff can be a support character
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Cynthetik
<Member>
Cynthetik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 6:33am | Report
I just bought Janna yesterday, and I could use help with Karma as well.

Are you on the US or EU server?
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 6:46am | Report
I'm very experienced with sona, and I'm pretty amazing at zilean if i say so myself. However, I can't seem to get the hang of janna. I'll add you and hopefully I can improve some.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 4:23pm | Report
I'm on US servers; since my switcher keeps breaking when patches come, I no longer go to EU servers.

By the way I won't be able to give builds because there are different ways to build support depending on situations, but I can tell you what you're doing right or wrong in team fights.
king jaja
<Member>
king jaja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 5:20am | Report
hy man i want to buy a suport champ dut i dont know wich one...so can u tell me who its the best suport?anw a am thinking at threah but im not sure...
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 12:23pm | Report
Hardcore necro, mang.

Anyway, it's difficult to play only a single support, because not every support works with every ADC. Support players tend to like and dislike certain supports, but overall we specialize in the role as a whole rather than a specific champion.

If you're looking for current strong supports who work at least passably well with the current popular ADCs, I'd suggest Lulu or Zyra. Sona also works with all ADCs, but she is extremely squishy so I'd be careful about picking her against enemy bottom lanes with good harass or burst (which, basically, is all enemy bottom lanes).
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide