Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

LF Possible Mentor/friend

Creator: Roxlo August 30, 2012 7:03pm
Roxlo
<Member>
Roxlo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 30, 2012 7:03pm | Report
I'm very new to LoL, but am enjoying the game very much. There is a ton I still need to learn and I'd like someone/a group of someones to help me. I just installed LOL last night, am halfway to lvl 6 and currently have only played as Ahri, but have read that playing all the champions is important and I understand the reasoning. So I will be mixing it up from now on xD Yeah...umm, my name is Roxlo. Nice to be here/in game!
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 31, 2012 8:29am | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/mentoring/platinum-player-giving-lessons-smurfing-17322

I'll teach you which runes to buy, which champions to consider, the mechanics, and much more

My brother recent started playing lol 3 months ago, I mentored him from level 1 to level 30. When he hit level 30, he jumped into ranked and quickly hit 1600 by himself. If you want to be a 750 elo scrubby with bad runes at level 30, do your thing, but if you want to be a gold elo player when you get 30 with perfect runes, hit me up.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Roxlo
<Member>
Roxlo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 31, 2012 5:28pm | Report
The link you posted took me to an error page... was that some attempt to hack me or something?

You need to log in before commenting.