Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need Coaching/Advice

Creator: Shady Zane November 24, 2017 4:18pm
Shady Zane
<Member>
Shady Zane's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2017 4:18pm | Report
So, You could call me a "new player" (around.. 100h played, and certain people call me that still so here we go then.)

I kinda need some Advice/Coaching in example: Top/Mid Lane & Jungle. (Aint gonna try adc, Trust me... If you ever get me in your team as an adc, pray for good luck.)

Little bit info about me as League player:
- Mostly Top lane, sometimes Mid as Ryze or Katarina.
-Adc or Supp? I prefer Supp out of those.
-Rank? I haven't started ranked matches yet, cause I don't want to be stuck in bronze
-Playstyle? Depends on the role/champ, Usually safe (unless Ryze or Kata)

The rest .. You prop can find in my profile so.. I'll leave this here for now.

As always, I'm Shady and I'll see ya in the next Discussion/Guide/Game. (Don't expect me to check this soon.. Its 2.17Am here again)
Well then, Hello there
summoners & champions! I'm Shady / Zane, You call me which ever you want... I'm planning on doing guides/builds in the future, but who knows.. Maybe I'll create couple new ways to play the roles.

Anyways, Little bit info about me as a league player:
Someone could say I use "troll" builds, that's incorrect. Cause I use those builds that I like..I mix up different items & test how they work "together".
I use different champs in different role, example: Top. Sometimes I might use champs that don't belong there normally (Kindred, Vayne, Ryze, Veigar and so on), but hey~ The meta changes always so should the "play styles" too.

"Most played role".
I suppose its either Top, Jungle or Supp (Cause of certain reasons)

People tend to tell me that I'm quite hard to kill sometimes cause I tend to play "safe". That's true, but ofc there are times when I just play without thinking and end up dying multiple times.

Well then, I suppose ... "Never give up, No matter what the others say about you." That kept me going forward. Ya see, certain people kept telling me that I should quit league or that I'm so bad at it, but hey~ After all that, I've gotten better etc. Slowly, I might be achieving my dream.. Anyways, what I mean by that is: Just keep going, don't let them distract you or destroy your dreams & hopes.

Those who want to play with me, "I shall welcome you to Summoner's rift, Twisted treeline & Howling Abyss". (Summoner name, silentwingshady, I shall meet you in Euw.)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide