's Forum Avatar

Need help with skills shots!

Creator: Amazing Monkey May 21, 2012 11:05pm
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 21, 2012 11:05pm | Report
Soooo yeah, I'm level 30 and a decent player. I'm pretty good with Wukong, Soraka, Shyvana, and Ahri.

But here's the deal....I am god awful at skill shots! Ahri is probably my favorite AP carry to use but I miss soooo much! I turn out alright (typically positive), but there are so many times that I miss a good kill!

I don't really know how this mentoring thing works, but I think I just need target practice or something! lol

If anyone can help, let me know!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 22, 2012 4:34am | Report
Does anybody else who has mastered Ezreal feel as great as I do when people start talking about skill-shots?

I can teach you a few things about skill-shots, yes. Unfortunately, I can't get on much these days. I can help you if you can read detailed methods, tactics, and such...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 22, 2012 10:12am | Report
YES ezreal teaches you skillshots like a baws. You can feel free to add me in game, my IGN is The Overmynd. I can show you alot about it.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 23, 2012 7:48am | Report
Thanks! I'll shoot you a request when I get the chance

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.