Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New player here

Creator: AoiExceed September 30, 2020 10:07am
3 posts - page 1 of 1
AoiExceed
<Member>
AoiExceed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2020 10:07am | Report
Hi guys, i'm just starting to play league of legends (was a bit undecided if play or not, i read this game is really toxic sometimes...) and i wanted to know if anyone could give me some tips, like what champions should i play, what's the best lane to start (would like to play mid but read it is really a hard lane) and something else like this.
Thank you to everyone who will reply :D
Katasandra
<Lissandra Master>
Katasandra's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2020 11:16pm | Report
Hey hey,
I'd recommend just playing what you think that might be fun! If you'd like to play mid I'd say: just do it. As for champion recommendations: that's kinda hard since there are over 150 champions in the game. If there is a specific kind of champion you'd like to play then it might be easier to recommend something.

Back when I was a new player I visited the collection tab from time to time to see what different champions did. The weekly free to play champs rotation will probably be your best friend as it allows you to try different champions without having to buy them. You can then save your BE for the champions that seem the most fun/interesting to you!
AoiExceed
<Member>
AoiExceed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2020 9:41am | Report
Thank you very much for your reply i will follow your advice and just try some champions and play the one who seem more funny for me, i think i should be able to find the one that fit my style :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide