Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Player Looking for a mentor

Creator: Salute The Dawn February 25, 2013 11:32am
Salute The Dawn
<Member>
Salute The Dawn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 11:32am | Report
Hey guys and girls,
I Just recently started playing LOL as of 2 weeks ago and I'm hooked. Currently I'm level 13 and my best play is Solo or Duo top Cho. I'm Looking for someone who could help me with being a bottom support (Preferably Sona) and possibly help me with Jungle(I have Nocturn). I'm on Est Timezone and can pretty much go on anytime during the week when I don't have classes.
Also have Team Speak and Skype.
Thanks,
Ryan (Salute The Dawn)<--In Game Name
Gretel
<Member>
Gretel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2013 5:15am | Report
hey ryan,
Id be delighted to help you learning support! unfortunately, I only play on EUW! :(
but if you want we can talk on skype anytime or you msg me on mobafire. If I find time, you could also send me some replays of yours and I can go over them or we discuss them over skype!
Best of luck on the fields of Justice, young summoner
Gretel
Salute The Dawn
<Member>
Salute The Dawn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 11:14am | Report
Sounds awesome thanks for offering to help out. Since I posted last I have pretty much played strictly support. My new favorite character is Thresh and as long as I have a decent ADC we Normally win the lane. Here is a screenshot of my last couple of game with Thresh support.
[img=]

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide