Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Overall Gameplay

Creator: Amazing Monkey
May 28, 2012 12:53am
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » Overall Gameplay
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 28, 2012 12:53am | Report
I don't know what it is but....I feel like I'm getting worse at this game! It's like I had a peak and now I'm just going down! =O

I think part of it is that I play with a lot of people that...aren't really so great. So I get matched with some ridiculous players (in a bad way)!

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to make play with a premade group! Not ranked or anything. I just want to get my wins up so that I can get out of this matchmaking hell!!

My summoner name is Amazing Monkey. Please post on here, if you add me! And THANK YOU!!!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 29, 2012 1:57am | Report
40 views and no comment?? You must think I suck that bad or something....I'm really no that bad of a player, to be honest. Whenever I played ranked, somebody fed a lane and they wondered into my lane causing problems. MOSTLY....

Anyways...I'd just really like some new friends to play with for real. Like some that understand stuff like....supports don't take the cs.... =/

View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Janyrak » May 29, 2012 8:41am | Report
I see two reasons why there hasn't been a comment here as of yet: 1. It's the weekened and mentors don't play on weekends for whatever reason (unlikely); 2. You seem to be asking to join up in a semi-casual pre-made group for non-ranked play, which would appear to not interest people in this section of the forums: I think the Introductions and Matchmaking section of the forums may have more of what you're looking for according to your two posts.
Janyrak's Forum Avatar

Janyrak
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » May 29, 2012 9:37am | Report
If you are a lower level, i can join up with you and carry you up into positive wins, which will help you out alot. Can offer mentoring for whatever you need. Add me, my IGN is The Overmynd.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » May 29, 2012 9:52am | Report
I go through bouts of feeling like I suck at the game or I keep losing matches, it is pretty normal. Just make sure to be critical of yourself and keep trying to improve!

Also I would suggest posting in matchmaking / joining mobafire chat/vent if you want to team up with people here.

Also if you'll notice Xaioli's mentoring thread, he is VERY good and I'm sure he could help you improve if you listen to his advice. ;)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 29, 2012 1:17pm | Report
Thanks for the posts. Haha, So I was a little drunk with that second post up there.....

(Where else did my drunkenness lead me on this Forums? =O)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!