Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Overall Gameplay

Creator: [deleted] May 28, 2012 12:53am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
Janyrak
<Member>
Janyrak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 8:41am | Report
I see two reasons why there hasn't been a comment here as of yet: 1. It's the weekened and mentors don't play on weekends for whatever reason (unlikely); 2. You seem to be asking to join up in a semi-casual pre-made group for non-ranked play, which would appear to not interest people in this section of the forums: I think the Introductions and Matchmaking section of the forums may have more of what you're looking for according to your two posts.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 9:37am | Report
If you are a lower level, i can join up with you and carry you up into positive wins, which will help you out alot. Can offer mentoring for whatever you need. Add me, my IGN is The Overmynd.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 9:52am | Report
I go through bouts of feeling like I suck at the game or I keep losing matches, it is pretty normal. Just make sure to be critical of yourself and keep trying to improve!

Also I would suggest posting in matchmaking / joining mobafire chat/vent if you want to team up with people here.

Also if you'll notice Xaioli's mentoring thread, he is VERY good and I'm sure he could help you improve if you listen to his advice. ;)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide