Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Please help.

Creator: Schirmo March 24, 2013 11:07am
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Schirmo
<Member>
Schirmo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2013 11:07am | Report
Greetings MOBAFIRE community!

I am Matthias, a 24 years old League of Legends player from Germany. Currently I am attending an advanced vocational training and my aim is to work abort in the future. My English is on a basic level and I want to improve it. So I came up with the idea to combine the annoying part of learning English with an enjoyable part like playing League of Legends. This tread is an attempt to have fun with people around my age or older that can use proper English and don’t mind to help me with mine.

My in game nick is Schirmo and I have been playing League of Legends since season one. I could offer my help as Mentor for inexperienced players, I am up for just for fun games or maybe there are even players that are willing to help me improve my skills that I can finally get into a higher tier. Another option would be that I could attend strategy discussions or game analysis. Here some information about my experience in LoL:
Nick: Schirmo
Level: 30
Server: EU West
Main Position: AD Carry

Normal Wins: 1200+
Ranked Tier: Silver I

I think, I don’t have problems understanding English (except difficult dialects ^^) but I am not used to it. It takes too much time when I try to translate long sentences from German into English. My aim is to use English casually.
If you are still interested, send me a message or add me in-game and let me know that you read this tread. I can’t estimate the demand so please be patient if I do not answer immediately. I would also like to get a feedback from you, about how achievable you think it is. Thanks in advance.

Schirmo
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2013 11:21am | Report
Your English seems pretty good actually :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Schirmo
<Member>
Schirmo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2013 11:26am | Report
It took me hours to wirte it :D
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2013 11:33am | Report
Oh ;P

Ehm, the idea you have is pretty good :P
If you need an incredible awesome person that chats English incredibly fast, then you may add Meiyjhe the Epic :P

There is also a special chatroom for Mobafire on league of legends, there we can also help :D

And of course being active on Mobafire does wonders :P

Hurray for Mobafire!
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide