Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

throw me a bone?

Creator: MacktheTruck
March 28, 2012 7:18am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » throw me a bone?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MacktheTruck » March 28, 2012 7:18am | Report
ok well i recently started playing LOL, fun game. I am looking for someone who can help me learn early game mostly (i do rather well once i have a decent early game) i will gladly accept help with pretty much anything cause i am sure i still have no clue what i am really supposed to do yet.

background: Well i play mostly AD carries (i think) anyways i found i do rather respectable in my opinion with Master yi, Miss Fortune. my best game so far was 43/8/4 even though my team was dieing to the enemies alot(feeding) i was still able to kill everyone on the team and kill turrets solo(no minions or ally) so eventually won the match. but generally speaking i mostly have a positive k/d.

Server: north america
level:16
ign:MackTheTruck
MacktheTruck's Forum Avatar

MacktheTruck
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » March 28, 2012 7:36am | Report
Friend me and ill give you all the help and advice you need. My tag is The Overmynd. 1 on 1 mentoring in game.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » March 28, 2012 7:37am | Report
And i used to main master Yi, so i can give you ALOT of info there
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MacktheTruck » March 28, 2012 7:44am | Report
sent the invite :D
MacktheTruck's Forum Avatar

MacktheTruck
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by virago » March 28, 2012 12:43pm | Report
Moved thread to Mentoring
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
virago's Forum Avatar

virago
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (71)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!